1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How 'bout it suzuki samurai plowers!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by yamaguy, Oct 18, 2007.

1. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Come on guys show off your samurai plow rigs! Hey don't laugh I bet it would make a nice sidewalk rig! My cousin used to have Samurai's years ago. They are great off- road rigs for very little money.
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

There was a posting on here from someone who (I think) had one with a snow sport plowing his business
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

...................not good

4. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

LOL LOL LOL LOL....:dizzy: :eek:
  5. thouse

thouse Junior Member

Not good...?

I just picked up an old Meyer 6' 6" (no hydrolics) plow and want to mount it EXACTLY as your's is.

How'd you do it?

Where did you get the frame mount set-up?

What is the good news about how it works on the Sami and what is the bad news?

That's awesome..! and looks cool, too.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Dude- that's not his truck lol lol! Where it snows for real, we use REAL trucks!
  7. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

last time i checked they were real.... plowed real snow and made real money :rolleyes:

not the rig to be hittin' a wallfart with, but one heck of a driveway machine
  8. horsepowerlawns

horsepowerlawns Member

Mines real & I just spent 7.5 hours plowing with it. We got 12.5in late day/over night. It did fine. I have a video of me plowing my drive with the full 12.5in.

I was also :D after my day job boss was laughing about my Samurai. He "just can't see how it gets anywhere in the snow" He then got his REAL TRUCK stuck 2 times, its a 2005 F250 ext-cab 4X4 with a V blade.

All this is after I got to work and he hadn't plowed the lot yet, so I just lifted my blade up and drove right in and parked in my spot.wesport
  9. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

What didnt he have it 4wd?
  10. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

You wouldn't be doing the rural drives I do with a Suzuki.:p
  11. horsepowerlawns

horsepowerlawns Member

He just got 2 wheels into tthe grass and couldn't get back out.

And you wouldn't be doing the drives I do.;)
  12. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

nope. don't need too. between our f-250, bronco, 580 case, IH tractor, and skid steer, i don't have too. but i'm still gonna put a plow on my tracker. good for light snows, clean up, and keeping here at home for my own driveway....

everything has it's place... a 'zuki will be alot warmer then a 4 wheeler:dizzy:
  13. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Yeah, one of those would make an awesome sidewalk machine!!!:jester:
  14. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

lol wtf haha