1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how are the NJ guys doin

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by snowman91, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Im in Hudson county n no snow all rain ugh but im hearing sum areas have up to of 5'' on the ground
  2. TCZellars

TCZellars Junior Member

just finished....in the hackettstown area we got around 3-4 inches, allamuchy and great meadows....5+. i woke up this morning expecting to have the day off, not running around trying to put my plow and salter on, let alone fixing everything.
  3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think Icey is still out pushing ice!

5. i was so disappointed to not see one flake
  6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah snow in october is crazy, here is to a good year!:drinkup:
  7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I got 4'' in Sparta. What a mess, trees and power lines down everywhere. I couldnt get out of morris county to sussex county roads closed everywhere. Took some people two hours what normally takes a half an hour. I would have taken pics but none my plow was really not ready, not hooked up, and the truck was at the mechanic:dizzy: Was a hectic storm but plowing went well for me no problemspayup