1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How about this Salter?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ford6.9, Oct 22, 2008.

1. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

2. Stoneheadmtn

Stoneheadmtn Member

I've read good things about this brand on this site. I thinks if you search the name you'll find something. I'll be buying a tailgate mount Buyers from the same people in a week or so.
  3. GreenAcresFert

GreenAcresFert Senior Member

I have the 2 yard and it works great. Ran about 70-80 tons thru it
  4. Ropinghorns

Ropinghorns Senior Member

It is cheaper on Ebay [2995]$ Call the no. at the bottom of the add. Around $300 to ship. Hope this helps cause I did a lot of research for myself.
  5. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Thanks thats a good price on ebay best I have found anywhere. Anyone else?

Right now I think i am going to go with a SnowEx 6000 or 7500, The snowex 6000 is only 800 more installed
  6. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

i have 1 of the 7500 in a short bed truck and one of my subs has the 6000 we used them for the first time last year w/ no problems. they have nice control boxes and the 7500 came w/ a vibrator
  7. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Can I ask what size truck you have your 7500 in and what kind of material you run in it?