1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How about them totals

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Sep 12, 2008.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

From 2001 in Buffalo NY

stormtotals (Small).jpg
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Not to many naps that week for you I bet.
  3. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Yikes that almost are total for the season, in just 1 week. Thats just nuts.
  4. lumps

lumps Senior Member

I used to plow in Oswego County, both residential stuff and for the town I lived in. :D Unfortunately, I wasn't there for this storm. :(

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, that's alot of snow, you can keep it.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  6. lumps

lumps Senior Member

I've been through some pretty big storms up there. There's nothing like driving down the road with your blade all the way up, still pushing snow along, haha.
  7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

tuesday was only 4.9..... gv didnt even go out and plow that day;)
  8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I said it before we never had more then 6 inches in the lots the whole time. So I took a nap that day.
  9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

That did not happen....ur tellling fairy tales.....u oldman........are ur two mowers on ur trailer?:p
  10. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

good for you. the amount of snow you got wednesday is what we saw all season
  11. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i barely remember that set of storms. wasent is warm just shortly after that??? i had a k5 blazer, there wasa driving ban, you couldnt even drive any where if you wanted to and in south buffalo you were walking on top of car that were just left in the middle of the road, if that the year im thinking of:dizzy:
  12. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Thats nuts...