1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How about something like this?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by grandview, Feb 17, 2009.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Dano, how about making a FF paste? Something like a never seize.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Will have to amke it taste bad to keep certain members (Mark) from eating like they did with the paste in kindergarten.

3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

That is something we could look into. We have some thicker, grease products but they are specialty products and would be higher in price.

4. Indy

Indy Senior Member

something so you can stay fresh, but in a neat package

Attached Files:

5. Dano50

from CA

Well, you could stay fresh but smell a little funny.

[​IMG]

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not formulated for use as a deodorant. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film. Using Fluid Film as a deodorant could lead to social exclusion, funny looks at parties or a persistent rash.

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Thought you liked the smell of wool :rolleyes:

7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

personal experience talking here?..my doctor told me the rash was from something else...???

8. Dano50

from CA

Not sure if I want to know how you got that rash...:D

9. Dissociative

fluid film as a personal lubricant........keeps the pants from chaffing while you plow...

10. Dano50

from CA

I feel a disclaimer coming on...:D

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended as a personal lubricant. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film. Using Fluid Film as a personal lubricant could lead to skin irritation, rashes or shrinkage of body parts. OK, so I'm not sure about the last one but I'm sure it will keep someone from using it. :waving:

11. Dissociative

well, what about as a personal defense spray?..i let my wife carry the small can to work late at night...

it's gonna send em running...or give em the wrong idea about lubrication....LOL

12. Dano50

from CA

Well, if you spray it on your body that might be enough to deter anyone! :D

13. Dissociative

was thinking like a MACE type application

14. Dano50

from CA

Oh Boy, One More Disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film should not be used as a personal defense spray. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film. Spraying a heavy dose of Fluid Film behind you while running and squealing like a scared ten-year old girl could cause a would-be attacker to slip and fall, thereby opening you up to a lawsuit for personal pain and injury. :nod:

15. Dissociative

I LIVE FOR THESE DISCLAIMERS...

now....how about my old cast iron pan?...i mean i like to give it a shot before i throw in the eggs and hash...bad??

16. Dissociative

and these damn pigeons....they make the bubble gum glue for them...but i jus fluid film all my power lines and poles around my house and no more birds....whala

17. Dissociative

while i was at the track in the summer...we ran out of bleach for the tires......guess what works great....a little fluid file on the tires for some serious Smokey fun..lol

18. Dissociative

i hope your not busy toady dano..lol

19. Dano50

from CA

You are now banned from using Fluid Film. :p

DISCLAIMER: Any uses posted by Dissociative are not recommended by the manufacturer. Read all warnings labels carefully before using Fluid Film.

:help: :waving:

Just kidding, btw. :D

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  20. Dissociative