1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How about some Denver pics???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SlimJim Z71, Jun 15, 2001.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

I seem to recall a few people saying that they were going to put up some pictures that they took at Denver? The rest of us that didn't make it are dieing to see what we missed!!!

-Tim

2. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

LOL!

I think there was a little technological accident on the plane ride home ;)

Maybe someone else took some digital pics.

3. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah... technological my $#@!

Alan couldn't stop playing with his camera... LOL

-Tim

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Hopefully, by the end of the week I'll have some pics to post. I was really counting on Alan to send me all that Ray took.

~Chuck

5. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah,, well,, Ray says HE was planning on that too. At least now I know one thing NOT to do with the camera. And it even asked me if I was sure I wanted to push that button.

Ol' Butterfingers strikes again!

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Chuck,If Ray is going to send you all of them, it might take an hour or more to download them all to your computer.

7. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Alan - don't feel t-o-o bad about your delete button "oops", I did much the same thing over at LS in the Mechanic & Repair forum. In the process of deleting a double post, I wound up deleting everything BUT the double post and there isn't the equivalent of Windows' "Recycle Bin..................... :(

I must write on the board 500 times "I will be more careful with "delete" tools and sharp objects when tired"..................