1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Houston,we may have a problem,NH forecast

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Oshkosh, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Today: Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 28. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Tonight: Occasional snow and areas of blowing snow before 1am, then snow likely and areas of blowing snow after 1am. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 17. North wind between 9 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 16 inches possible.

Monday: Snow showers likely and areas of blowing snow before 1pm, then a chance of snow showers after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 25. West wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Well that isn't a kick in the groin!

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I know you're not into it as much as some of us, but I fail to see the problem!!! 2-4 TOTAL would be just fine by me, but upwards of 20 would be ok too!

3. TLB

TLB Senior Member

Yeah, drop the blade & go !!! :bluebounc payup

4. Dubliner

Dubliner Senior Member

So Oshkosh, they are saying 14 to 24 for us? I don't need blowing and drifting on Monday. 2 to 4 would be just fine with me. :salute:

5. Dubliner

Dubliner Senior Member

Sun is shining at my house right now, 9 am

6. Dubliner

Dubliner Senior Member

Just looked at weatherbug radar and looks like a wall of water coming this way.

7. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

You, my friend are going to be buried according to what I'm seeing on NECN...I am in the Salem NH area around the 4-6-8" area. Should be a good event with things winding down around midnight for me...everything will be plowed by 5am. Perfect timing on this storm!
    Good luck and have a great night!:drinkup: