1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hough 90c loader weight and width?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Scottscape, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

bought a hough 90c. Need to know weight and actual width of machine. Not there to measure. Thanks

2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Richie specs or google the machine make & model, it will get you close

3. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

ritchiespecs has nothing. Doesn't even list an international or hough. Can't find NOTHING on google. but you're right thats usually how I would find it. Need to get this thing shipped.. and I'm not there to measure this thing out. :dizzy:

4. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

That loader is nearly 50 years old, it's not going to be easy finding information on it.

Is it a straight frame or an articulated machine.

5. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Machinery trader has a couple 90e's says they're 40k lbs, 10' buckets.

6. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

articulating. some sanding and paint. tires are 75%. just put in a new torq. converter and shaft. good thing about older machines is that there all mechanical.

b22ede65-2868-4a6b-9.jpg

7. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Where did you get it from and what size pusher are you going to put on it. Looks nice for how old it is.

8. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I'll probably run a 16'. I've got one account that I have some really long narrow runs so I don't want to go too big.