1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hotel scenario for bidding

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by amarino, Sep 23, 2005.

1. amarino

amarino Junior Member

National hotel chain in my town. 400x30 driveway, and 3 lots of 30x200. Sanding & plowing. I figured on 2 hrs to plow cause I am fairly new to plowing, and came up with $325 for plowing & sanding. Sidewalks all around perimiter of hotel - at least 400' x 2' wide $150 for shoveling ans salting the walks. Sound close?

99 Dodge RAM 2500
    Western 7.5'' plow

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

is that per time, don't foget you will have to plow it twice because you will have to go back to plow where the cars where.
  3. heather lawn spray

heather lawn spray PlowSite.com Addict

You might want to consider straight hourly. The lot will never be empty and never be full. That's when we started dragging a baby Skidsteer around with us to do the individual parking spots. The skidsteer would dump the snow out of the spot into the alley and the truck would take it away.Often the hotel would call on a quiet Sunday afternoon sayng they were near empty and could we come and clean the place out wall to wall