1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hot setup for single lot

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PLANET, Oct 29, 2006.

1. PLANET

PLANET Member

Whats the best setup for a parking lot,Kinda tight,lots of Islands,cars (Hotel) 280 parking spaces,1 mile from shop,Nother account 500 yrds away. Skidsteer/pusher/Pullback option??? Compact tractor/Pusher?rearblade?? Truck/ V -plow???? Lets hear from experience:salute: (Separate truck will sand/salt all). Thanx

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  2. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Not to sound rude or arrogant, but with all the equipment you have listed, maybe you are more qualified to answer the question more than most here.

The thing about hotels and apartment complexes is you have to do them twice (second time after the cars leave), so just keep that in mind for driving them there.

3. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

lol....Bait and switch threads rule.

4. 2moresleeps

2moresleeps Senior Member
    from Ontario

According to your website (the link provided below), you tell your customers to STOP PAYING TOO MUCH FOR SNOW REMOVAL,....just a quick questions as to how you get them to "stop paying too much for snow removal" because to me, there is no such thing.....especially when there is two feet of the hard packed stuff on the ground.payup

Thanks....just asking is all

5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Here we go again.:redbounce

6. bterry

bterry Senior Member

It's simple - get the job and send them a bill. Outside of getting into a conversation about the obvious marketing phrase, my costs are lower than much of my competition - so I can still pull a good profit and not charge them what they maybe accustom to.

I don't want to contribute to a thread hijacking so I'm checking out. Feel free to start a new thread or PM me.