1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"Hot Pink"

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Brad3403, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Brad3403

Brad3403 Senior Member
    from Alberta

Has anyone tried "Hot Pink Deicer"? I see their a sponsor on this site. Their prices look good, just wish I could get it in Alberta (cost of shipping probably wouldn't make it worth it).
  2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Hey brad, never used Hot pink deicer before, but a little birdy told me that the big bags of blue deicer (what ever it is called) is going on sale half off at Home Depot in the next couple weekends
  3. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Thanks for asking Brad. Delivery to Windsor is very doable for us...but I'm afraid you're right about the shipping costs to Alberta. :(

It's originating from Michigan ~ We can be competitive in Ohio, Illinois and Indiana. But the west coast would be out of our range for sure.
  4. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

What about getting it over to MA? I saw your banner as well and am interested.
  5. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

PM me your information and I will have Linda get back to you with trucking rates for your particular destination.
  6. EliteSnow&Ice

EliteSnow&Ice Senior Member

I'll have to go see what big blue bags your speaking of, and keep an eye on them.
  7. Brad3403

Brad3403 Senior Member
    from Alberta

Let me know if you find out exactly when it goes on sale. Thanks
  8. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

It's been my experience that anything pink has been good so fare. Never tried the salt though

MARK SUPPLY Member

^^^^^^x2 depending on the supplier..lol
  10. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

what material is in the hot pink deicer