1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hoses

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by unitedhose, Aug 4, 2010.

1. unitedhose

unitedhose Member

when does everyone start purchasing their replacement snow plow hoses for their boss plows?

www.unitedhose.com

2. x.system

x.system Senior Member

In about a week, I am about ready to put mine back together and I was going to replace all the hoses. You have a kit to replace all or do I have to hunt part numbers? Plow is a 7.5 rt2

3. hdbagger23

hdbagger23 Junior Member
    from iowa

im looking for all the hoses for a 7.5' poly

4. unitedhose

unitedhose Member

Boss Hoses

hi

we don't have parts manuals for each model and make of plow. maybe others on the board might have this infomation and can share it with us.
    if someone can give us the parts numbers we can make the hoses for you

steve

5. unitedhose

unitedhose Member

i looked up the hoses for boss snow plows and they basically come in 1/4 inch and 3/8 sizes

the ends on 1/4 hoses are either 1/4 inch male npt thread or #6 male oring boss solid (has an oring on it)

the ends on 3/8 hoses are either 1/4 inch male npt thread or 3/8 inch male npt thread solid

measure the overall length of the hose (which includes the fittings and we are good to go)

http://www.unitedhose.com/en-US/snowplow.html#boss

looking forward to your order