1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Horst Snowwing Most productive blade made.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JD Dave, May 1, 2009.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Here's my new blade, after you watch the video you'll understand.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xOGgJ5edgM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xOGgJ5edgM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!:drinkup:

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

I dont need a explanation after watching that!

Makes me want to go to your house to play with your new toy!!!

4. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

that is awesome. if you dont mind me asking how much did that run yea? post pics when you get it.

5. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

I always loved the way Horst listened to the customers. Great companywesporttymusic

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Now if only JD had something to put them on!:rolleyes:

7. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

That's funny. :D

Dave has more pieces of equipment than Lays has chips!! tymusic

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very funny, we really don't have that many tractors compared to alot of other contractors your size in our area.:drinkup:

9. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I just might need to look at getting one. Kept looking at them last season, any idea on what they cost?

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I will get you pricing, I was kind of hoping Horst might give some early order deals for our American friends. They will make one with your quick tach on it. Are you looking for for a 12-18ft?

11. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I love the reverse box blade.

12. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Are they making them for pickups ??? Sure would come in handy !!!!

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nothing for small trucks.

14. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

:salute:Looks good JD,I am going to make my Horst 10ft pusher into a angle plow for next season no more chains around the bucket make it Q-Tach

15. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

That's a cool plow!

I can't believe Blizzard or Boss has not made a truck mounted plow do the same thing. I do a lot of residential snow removal and that is what is needed. I wonder what the main design problems are? Is it just the weight?

16. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Actually, I'm looking at adding a normal tractor. Possibly the 12-18' would work.
    Thinking about 90-110hp New Holland tractor. Is there a 10'? The 12 gets hard for me to run down the road all of the time.

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They make a 1016.

18. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

O.k. that is the sweetest wing Ive seen in a long time. I have a Komatsu 380 with full front hyd and quick tac on the bucket. Does anyone know if they make it in a quick tac and how do I get a hold of this company? Pricing? It looks as if the blade cleans well but what about on uneven terrain? I would seriously consider buying this for the foldable wings as well as the backdrag option. Dave, any suggestions?

Jim

19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They will make any quick tach style and the blade does have float from side to side where the quck tach is. If your serious PM me and I'll give you there email sddress.

20. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Hey! It's an Ebling for the front!

Sweet.payup

Tell me you can't put the Bobcat version on the front of a pick up, I bet you could.;)