1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Horst 4000 with manual wings set up for volovo payloader less then 20 hours use

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DP Property, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

I am listing a Horst 4000 loader snow blade this is a BIG blade. It was purchased in 2009 and cost over 10 thousand dollars. It is set up with the quick attachments for a volvo payloader at this time. I am sure it can be set up for another machine but if you have a volvo loader this is the snow blade for you. It is at my friends nursery in BelleRiver, Ontario about 4 hours west of Toronto. This blade has only about 20 hours total use since new. It was purchased for large scale work that was promised to his company but it never worked out so the blade has been sitting for two seasons in storage.
    It could use a coat of paint that is about it everything all hardware ec is perfect and clean as new.
    You may contact Marc Bellevance at Bellevance Nusery and landscaping if your interested, Marc's personal cell is 519-796-9492

He is asking $7500.00 or best- he will accept cash or credit card at nursery

2. extremepusher

extremepusher Member
    from west mi

HUH? 20 hrs of use, yea right. Not with that much paint wear on the face of the plow.
  3. DP Property

Hey pusher it has been sitting there for 2 years on those blocks from when it was new. I have two smaller HORST welding blades and after one season they both needed paint on the front of the blade. Don't make accuations in your post that I am not telling the truth it absolutely is the truth. The yellow / orangey paint Horst uses for some reason seems to be a very thin coat on the front. Also the person selling it has an outstanding reputation and is as honest as they come.
  4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Horst paint is terrible, the blade looks as it should.
  5. DP Property

Thanks Dave glad to have you attest that this is common with these blades. On another note I just bought a new JD3720 cab and am waiting for a 3000 series horst blade to arrive at the dealer.

Also anyone who may be interested in this listed 4000 blade Marc is open to offers and you won't find a better guy to deal with. Hard to find a guy with a Volvo payloader and he knows that!
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

whats the size/width? may be interested
  7. DP Property

I will be stopping by the nursery today will find out for you or measure it up and post it for you tonight, thanks for your interest.
  8. DP Property

HLA 4000 Specs

The blade is the 12 foot one and 34 inch high here are the specs below - SB400012

also a few have asked about delivery to the USA after talking to Marc this morning he will not deliver to the States to many headackes at the border. You will have to drive over and pick up the blade, he will give you a receipt and you take it home into the US with your sales receipt for customs.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  9. DP Property

Blade is sold - no longer available

Blade has sold thanks for all your questions guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.