1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Horsham Pa 12/26/10

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by ATV Plow King, Dec 27, 2010.

1. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

It snowed here last night and into the early morning, we only got around 5 inches which was half of what we were expecting, but at least it snowed and the best part is that its all fresh powder no wet stuff :angel: Well here are a few pics and ill post some more later.

-Bill

atv 1.jpg

atv2.jpg

atv3.jpg

done1.jpg

done 2.jpg

2. svh19044

svh19044 Junior Member

Hi neighbor. I'm also in Horsham PA, so I hope you don't mind me adding a couple pictures About 12 inches total with this storm. It ended up being a very large storm as far as snow plowing hours were concerned. The snow drifting kept amounts to a minimum in some spots, while it was over 3 feet in others, with continuous cleaning needed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ATV Plow King

Nope i dont mind a bit i always like meeting other people from Horsham on here because it doesnt seem like theirs too many, If you dont mind me asking where were those pictures taken from

-Bill

4. svh19044

svh19044 Junior Member

DOW in Springhouse.

5. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

yo u must get paid by the hour to get out and take pics of that junk skid steer...atv is that a parking lot ur plowing or a big drive way

6. svh19044

svh19044 Junior Member

It could be worse, it could be made by GM.

Know anywhere I can put a truck this season or next (maybe both a truck and a skid steer)? I'll give you a ring later on.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  7. jeffslawnservic

jeffslawnservic Member

There were alot of drifts with this storm. Some properties you could see the grass but on others there were about five feet of snow piled up around a garage door.

8. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

nice pics, I'm sorta close to you guys im in plymouth meeting

9. ATV Plow King

My drive way its 1/4mile long with a parking area in the front and rear< ill post pics of the rear in a minute.

10. ATV Plow King

Here are some before and after shots of the rear parking area.

befor red.jpg

after red.jpg

Befor shed.jpg

after shed.jpg

before truck.jpg

11. ATV Plow King

And a few more...

after lader.jpg

pile.jpg

front atv.jpg