1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Horseshoe Tailgate for Chevy/GMC 99-07

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by canoebuildah, Sep 6, 2014.

1. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

This 5th wheel tailgate is perfect for plowing and trailering. Easy to see through. It's heavy duty and I use it as a circular saw cutting platform as well.

It was custom made by Cowboy Creations and the original price was $750.00.

It does have some surface rust but nothing that affects its function.

I am asking $300 obo.

Located in the Western Lakes Region of Maine, 1/2 hour from North Conway, 1 hour northwest of Portland.
  2. CowboysLC_DE

CowboysLC_DE Senior Member

I'd buy that in a heartbeat if you lived down in my area.

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

A little too "Brokeback Mountain " for me, but it does look well built, good luck.
  4. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

Michael, I might be heading to central Jersey at the end of the month. If I still have it by then, I will let you know and maybe we can meet up?

In the mean time, who wants to make me an offer? I need to get a 5th wheel tailgate for my new Dodge.