1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hopefully my last question in my quest

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dzrick, Sep 15, 2007.

1. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

In my quest to mount my brothers MM1 on my Chevy.

To mount the push plates I guess I need bolting bars, can anyone tell me the dimensions od these. I guess I need thickness more than the lenght and width, but all the spec's would be great.

Rick

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Ok, not sure what you mean by "bolting bars", but see if this helps you: (I'm assuming this is a Fisher snowplow since you mentioned MM1):

Go to the Fisher site by Googling "Fisher Snowplow" and select the official Fisher site or go to www.fisherplows.com

On the left hand side pass over "Technical Support", then "Parts and Installation" and click on "Snowplows".

Under "additional links", click on "Minute Mount 2 & Minute Mount Systems"

Click on "Vehicle Mounts - "Peculiar Attachment Kits"

Click on "Minute Mount 2 & Minute Mount Systems"

From there, click on appropriate links and see if that'll help you ID what you need.

3. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Yes I am talking about a Fisher, sorry about that.

The Peculiar Attachment Kits number is 7138

It's part number 20390 and it just shows a picture of a flat bar. It has 2 threaded holes and sits up in the frame, the push plates bolts screw into this plate they call the " bolting bar".

Part number 20390 is shown as item #3 in that kit, if you'd like to take a look at what I talking about.

I appreciate the help.

Rick

4. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

I had a set made.

1/2" plate 2-3/8" x 8" used the push plate holes to mark where to drill and tap the 1/2" threads