1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hope they are right !!

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by trqjnky, May 29, 2012.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

Old timers are saying bad winter on the way. Everything is a month early. Flowers blooming, temps, rain patterns and storms.
    They say this means snow by late September or early November and snow al year long.

2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe... We've got late March/early April type flooding around here. Nothing like 9+ inches of rain in the span of a week to swell things up. Temps have been all over the place here too, Sunday was in the 90's, now we're back to the low 60's for highs. The weather is way out of whack, that's for sure, mother nature is definitely off her meds. Anything is possible next winter.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just like last season.Blizzards everyday and the oceans were going to freeze!

4. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

exacterly! :laughing:

5. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm not getting my hopes up yet. Waaaayyyy too early to think about it. I'm more interested in the zombies running around Florida!!! LOL!

6. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

The same shenanigans they told us last year

7. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

We wont make it past December anyways so who cares about snow! the zombies are coming!

8. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah I almost forgot about the Mayans! LOL

9. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

maybe that is why i saw i guy in a pick up truck driving down I-90 with a plow on his truck

10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I think I saw the same truck pulling off west 117th!

11. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

guy drove in front of my shop last thursday with a western ready to go plowin. lol

12. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

I'll believe it when I see it!!

13. snoway63

snoway63 Senior Member

I go buy the tres in my yard when they produce alot of acorns we seem to get hammered with snow, last yr hardly no acorns but the yr before that was like walking on marbles on my yard, and so far there is alot of acorns comming out on the trees same as pine cones