1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hope the plow comes in...

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by SGC08, Oct 28, 2008.

1. SGC08

SGC08 Member

Boy, hope that new Revo gets here soon! Is tomorrow the day Baser?:bluebounc

photo.jpg

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

:eek: that looks like some heavy stuff!

3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Mine was supposed to be installed tomorow, blades all installed but no mounts were shipped! What the heck! Hope it comes in on their friday order.

4. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

OK way to go SNOWAY on the late delivery to the dealers. Now today we get a nor'easter and there is 5" of snow on the ground with more coming and NO plow on my truck. The way i see it this has cost me 300-400 bucks for not being able to take care of my customers.
    I so far have not been very impressed I hope this Friday when my megaV gets installed I will be impressed and I mean 300-400 bucks impressed.
    Not cool Snoway!!!

5. SGC08

SGC08 Member

Yeah, a wet, slushy mess that came a few weeks early.

6. SGC08

SGC08 Member

I'm in the same boat. Sept. 15 turned into Oct 15 and still no plow. I'm hoping Basher calls me tomorrow to tell me my plow is in. I got lucky and only the places in the higher elevations got snow so we didn't have to plow all of our accounts so it wasn't a big deal.

7. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

well mine is here finally but not on the truck yet. WQe got about 12" of heavy heavy lake effect snow. I was able to rent my dealers truck to get my stuff done real quick but not cleaned up like i like them to be. The new one i hope is worth the switch.