1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hookin' Up To Go

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Nov 1, 2010.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Got the cobwebs off the plow today. All went well. Gonna service it this week. And got a couple pics of the trucks side by side.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Looks good that 1500 is awesome

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Glad to hear all went well when you hooked up. Great shot side by side. 2 sweet looking rigs you have!

4. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

2 Great looking trucks.

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

that 1500 is turning into a 3500 suspension wise and the it has a 400hp 350 performance crate engine in it with a 480e to back it up with a shift kit. When i put the 3500 suspension in it im also gonna put 3 inch blocks in the rear and a set of keys up front. the truck is sweet haha raced my 02 monte carlo my dad in the car me in the truck. truck took it instantly and held it haha

6. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Will the 3500 suspension bolt right up or is there some fab work to do i have thought about doing this to my 1500.

7. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

if e just does leafs and i dont know the plans for up front but leafs plop right in!

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

its just swap and go im doing the leafs and rearend in the back cause its a free floating 14 bolt with posi, upfront im doing the a arms and everything so it has that wide front end and also the front diff cause it has limited slip upfront :)

9. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

ok. i might have to look into doin that this spring. and take lots of pics when you do the swap

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ok will do should be interesting jack it up fat girls cant jump ;)

11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Great pictures LJ. Looks like you are ready for snow. Your plow needs some intensfire lights IMO.

12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

hahaha ya i know im not gonna keep it gonna run one more plow season and sell it haha

13. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

That Ford looks sweet with the black grill! Its clearly twice the truck as the GM product to its left,lol

14. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

What are you going to buy after you sell it?

15. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

sell the ford altogether buy a diesel and use the chevy and dump to plow with for now on