1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

honda snowblower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by germann, Jan 30, 2004.

1. germann

germann Junior Member
    from ky

Need to replace the rubber paddles on my honda single stage snow thrower. The manual says have a servicing dealer do it. Why? Mabye you could type up a quick tec. sheet on how to do it for me. As far as I can tell it should be easy.
  2. Sammy

Sammy Member

So the dealer can make some money ! :D
  3. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare Member

What model??

Yeah i have a honda single stage HS 621. I just recently checked on the price of them paddles. Sit down when you are about ready to pay. If you have the same model as me the parts man said it would be $80- $85 bucks. And as far as having a dealer do it, its looks pretty simple to me also. I think i will try it myself before i pay $50 bucks an hour.

4. leegeyer

leegeyer Junior Member
    from pa

621 paddles

i have a 621 also hand have replaced the paddles and scraper bar and few times .. the replacement paddles are very pricey but check ebay and DO IT YOURSELF..