1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Honda HS928 snow thrower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrwolf, Oct 5, 2012.

1. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Indianapolis south side. Really dont want to ship. Buyer picks up near 65 and southport road.

Honda HS928 snow thrower. This is a beast. Only thing wrong that I know of is the cable to adjust the throw pattern is broken. I replaced the carb,air filter etc this summer. Did not use it at all last winter. Bought it from a buddy and would guess maybe 3 seasons of use? Its in overall good shape and ready to use. $950 firm (over $3000 new)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Just need to move these to get ready for winter. I just dont use them enough to justify keeping them.

email/message works or call

Zach call or txt (317-417-zero seven 8 nine

2. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

bump. Would also do a partial trade for a poly plow that I could make fit a cherokee.
    Z

3. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Cmon guys somebody needs a deal on a great thrower. Starts on the first pull!

Z

4. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Starts on the first pull and runs great. Will consider trades for things that go bang or a decent Zero turn.

Z

5. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

I can text/email a video of this starting and running.

Bump, Cmon guys this is good equipment at a rock bottom price.

As far as shipping I could not get a reasonable answer from UPS freight, they were talking like $700??? That seems crazy to me. If you have a better option let me know. I sold a permagreen rack a while back and put it on a pallet, The guy had a freight company come pick it up and just covered shipping, but I cannot imagine it was $700. I would be happy to strap this to a pallet and be available for someone to pick it up.