1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Honda HS828 Blower w/ Tracks

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

This machine is in great condition. It has a 8hp engine and a 28" clearing width. It also has a hydrostatic transmission and electric start. It needs nothing except a good dusting before you put it to work this winter. I changed the oil and gave it a coating of Fluid Film after last season ended. If you want to throw snow across the street this is the unit to have.

Price is $1350

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigdan

bigdan Junior Member

Wherabouts in MN are you?

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

The blower is sitting at the family farm Little Falls which is right in the center of the state.

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Lucky me, I was able to find a buyer for this machine in the strangest of places....AFRICA!

>>Hi,
    I have instructed my assistant to send out your payment as soon you provide your full name,phone number and address. I can only pay via money order as am on business trip now,the money order is going to clear from your bank before the pick up. Please let me know where to send your payment to because i wouldn't want to lose it to someone else. I don't mind adding twenty dollars so you can keep it in my favor. As for the pick-up, I already have an arrangement for that.Hope is in good condition?
    John<<

5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That guy must want to buy everything! He emailed me on a Jeep a month ago...same message different name

6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

This machine is sold. Thank you Plowsite