1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Honda hs 35 snowblower

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by ein999, Sep 28, 2008.

1. ein999

ein999 Member

What is your opinion of this snowblower. I am starting out and this is my first actual snow blower. I am thinnking of making it my backup blower and finding a two stage for icy or thicker snow. Is this blower not commercial grade enough. i think it is a little less powered than the honda 521.

the 521 is a 5 hp and the 35 is a 3.5hp.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  2. ein999

ein999 Member

Is there anyone out there with a honda hs 35.
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I would definitely suggest a bigger two stage if that's your only means of snow removal. Having a single stage is perfect for those light fluffy snows but those larger storms and you'll be shoveling if you don't keep up with it! With both machines you can be more productive based on the kind of snow storm you get!

4. ein999

ein999 Member

Thank you for the response.