1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

honda commercial snowblower HSM1336ic ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bellcon, Jan 20, 2008.

1. bellcon

bellcon Junior Member
    from NH

I need a commercial snowblower for the properties I take care of and I found these on a Canadian site. http://www.honda.ca/PowerEng/Snowblowers/HS1336/HSM1336iC.htm

1. Has anyone ever seen one in action?

2. Are they available in the US?

3. Any idea what they cost in the US?

I currently have a Simplicity 1336 and it's a pretty nice blower but I spend alot of time behind it and I'm looking for something quality wise along the line of a good hydro walk-behind mower.

Thanks for any info., Scott

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad Junior Member

I know that Craftsman makes a 44" model. It seems to be pretty good and had a good review if I remember correctly. You could look into that one if you aren't set on getting the Honda.

3. RipT

RipT Senior Member

Looks like an impressive uint ....... BUT, $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

$7,700 and 2 year warranty "NON-COMMERCIAL". Who else would likely consider a machine of this type other than Aspen, Park City, Whistler folk ? 560 lbs.... a Beast for sure ! And no electrically-heated hand grips or coffee cup holder, even.

Honda's are great though.... engines, generators, pumps.....I've often been willing to pay "some" premium for a Honda, but I don't know about this one.

Just off-the -cuff comments.....no real answer to your questions though. Be interesting to see who is running one of these.