1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Homesteader???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowplowjay, Nov 14, 2002.

1. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I was Just on Fishers website and saw some information on a new SUV plow the homesteader. anyone have information or pictures?????

JAY

2. Kurt B.

Kurt B. Junior Member

I just received some information in the mail yesterday from a dealer who sells the Western equivalent called the Suburbanite. It is listed as a personal use plow for sport utility vehicles. Weight is listed as approx. 250 lbs. Made for 98-03 Ford Ranger, 96-01 Ford Explorer, 95-02 Chevy S-10 & Blazer and same year GMC Sonoma and Jimmy. My western dealer was all excited about this plow last spring when he first heard about - Why? - Because he told me you wouldn't believe all the calls I get from homeowners each year wanting to put a plow on their little SUV - He plans to sell a lot.

3. J.Henderson

J.Henderson Senior Member

Kurt B.

Where in Norhtern Illinois do you hang your hat?