1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

homesteader/suburbanite

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by g-landscaping, Feb 19, 2008.

1. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

do u think a homesteader/ suburbanite is to small to do anything... at just 21 inches high. it just seems to me that the plow itself is too small to do work

2. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

suburbanite

I have used mine for two winters now and it has worked great. Its light weight and plows great. watch what you mount it on though. I just transfered it from a 2002 f150 to a 2007 1500 silverado and the mount on the chevy is too close to the ground. the plow is only about 8' off the ground at full lift and the hydraulics and lights completely block the grille. It was much higher on the ford and worked great. I haven't used it yet but its going to make stacking impossible. I have no complaints of its capabilities for a personal plow.