1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

homesteader plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by linguini, Oct 22, 2003.

1. linguini

linguini Junior Member
    from vermont

i have an 92f150 4x4, i am worried about weight on truck considering it is older my question is can i put the homesteader on that truck? i will only be doing my own driveway and maybe one other.......also what is the price range on that system installed?? i have looked into the light duty also still have concerns about weight though:help: :confused: ty
  2. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

Unfortunately we do not offer a homesteader mount for your truck as of yet. If you are concerned about weight take a second look at our LD series of plows. These are very durable plows. I do not know how many people on this site have one but i bet you will not here to many complaints.

3. wyldman

wyldman Member

Take a look at a Snoway.They are much stronger than the little homeowner type plows,but not as heavy as some of the bigger ones.