1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HomePro and Toyota Tacoma

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Chris-R, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I just bought a Toyota Tacoma for my daily driver. I may want to put a HomePro on it for a few driveways but I am concerned about what the Tacoma might look like with that Curtis undercarriage sitting there. Does anyone have a picture of a Tacoma with a Curtis undercarriage attached? Also, if anyone has a HomePro snowplow, what do you think about it? Thanks for your help.

2. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I dont see many curtis plows anyway, never mind on a tacoma. I can however say that I haven't had many problems with my sno pro. The only issue is that the dealers are few and far between. As much as how the push plates will work? The look is as clean as any of the other dealers.

3. dbreault

dbreault Member

We sell a lot of Home-Pro's on Jeeps, Tacoma's, Rangers and Pickups. The only good picture I have of a smaller pickup is on a Ranger and that has the plow on it.