1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Homepro 3000 Installation & Pricing ?

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Hedgehog, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

I am thinking of buying a new Homepro 3000 to mount on my wifes 2003 Toyota Tacoma. I want to know how hard it is to install. The electrical doesn't bother me as I have over 20 years of installing 12 volt accessories. Is the installation worth $300? Also, what is a fair price to pay for this plow with the handheld controller?

2. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I wouldn't spend the $300, but that's me... Install it yourself. I did mine by myself and it works great. Call a few different Curtis dealers and see what they are charging.

3. tc21

tc21 Member

It all depends on what your times worth. $300.00 is reasonable. If you install it your self you get a better understanding of the plow and how it works. If things should go wrong some time later. Plus you keep the $300.00. minus the hardware and small electrical connections.:)