1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

homemade wings

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by burbguy, Sep 17, 2006.

1. burbguy

burbguy Junior Member

does anyone know of a place to get some drawings of some wings? I want to make some for my plow but am not sure exactly where to start. I have seen them on rigs running around but there really is not much of a dealer around here and I do not feel like driving a long ways to look at them and then try to remember how they looked and mounted when I get home.
  2. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Homemade Wings, Pass the sauce!

:waving: Burb,
    Hey, I don't know anyone who doesn't like homemade wings? Dip'em in garlic ranch dressing :nod: Killer good! OK, I know your talking about Plow wings. I asked kinda the same question last year. I was looking for a used set and maybe clean them up. It was strongly recommended that I suck it up and buy new ones. I went to Angelos.com and bought a brand new set for, I think it was $165. Just do that, you'll be glad when your out plowing that you won't have to stop to make repairs. :dizzy:

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:
  3. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Correct web address

Hi Burb,
    let me correct the web address. www.angleos-supplies.com , However I was asked to recommend people use our sponsors like CPW ( central parts warehouse )

Pale Rider :gunsfiring: