1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

home pro 3000

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by res201cue, Feb 16, 2010.

1. res201cue

res201cue Senior Member

how hard is it to remove the poly mold board from the frame on a home pro plow? I didnt have a chance to get a good look at it but I wanted to see if anyone had any insight for me. thanks in advance.

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

To change the moldboard skin remove the cutting edge bolts pull the skin out.To replace it use pins in the cutting edge holes and push the skin to the ribs.Start putting on the cutting edge and bolts.

3. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

A good impact wrench and vice grips will make the job much easier due to the carriage bolt square turning easily in the poly.

4. res201cue

res201cue Senior Member

thanks guys i took a look at it today and it doesnt look to bad. ill give it a go and see what happens.