1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

home made Markers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SNOWPIMP, Jan 2, 2004.

SNOWPIMP Member

I made some home made markers and so far they seem to be unbreakable but they drive me NUTS when they swirl going down the road from the wind! I was thinking of tennis balls any ideas?
    I have been plowing for 15 yrs and this is the first time my markers stayed where I put them they don't bend or move at all! Well they bend and Move but snap right back!

2. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

what arethey made out of:confused:
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I'd put a little paint on that plow to match the truck :D
  4. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

With the flames why do you need a plow they should just melt the snow :D
  5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

good idea to make your own markers. cool truck, gotta love the flames:drinkup:
  6. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I assume that the plow works, so who cares what it looks like. Does new paint make a plow work any faster? I know, the snow rolls off easier, so. The flames are pretty cool.
  7. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

yeah, what did ya make em out of ?:confused:

SNOWPIMP Member

They are made from 1/2" lexan then I painted them Yellow! The flames are a friend of mines doodle's He wanted to play with his new airbrush!

9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Gotta love the flames and airbrushing!:drinkup: