1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

home depot

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by zmowing, Dec 30, 2006.

1. zmowing

zmowing Junior Member

Does anyone know are most of the home depot snow plowing done through a company called ( FHG Companies LLC / About Time Snow)?
  2. GSE

GSE Senior Member

I always thought US Maintenance had them, but I could be mistaken. . . . Maybe FHG is a sub?
  3. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

About time snow

About Time Snow called me last week for the Home Depot in Stroudsburg,Pa.They just took over for snow contracts only and are based out of Langhorne,Pa.
  4. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

I got a call last night from a women from that company about doing a home depot in the Baltimore area.

5. turnersnow

turnersnow Junior Member
    from NJ

Would either of you guys be willing to give me the number to this company? I have a home depot near by and I am not in the same area of either of you. Not sure how to pm on here so if one of you is I will give you my email address. Thanks
  6. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

here in michigan a company called Horizon does the Home depot's.
    Makes rediculous money from them.
  7. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

Home Depot contact #

No problem getting that phone #.I will also give you Debbie's e-mail address from About
    Time Snow.I will post by 5pm.Glenn.
  8. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

Here is the phone #

Debbie Dougherty-215-757-8840 ext16 About Time Snow
  9. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I thought the guy that owns Bedrock Express had the contract for home depots in Michigan. Maybe im wrong or he runs it under a different name.
  10. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

nope. at least all of them where i'm at in southeastern michigan. They do all the intstalls for landscaping and lawn / snow. There's also been a rumor of doing other contractor installations for home depot as well. not sure on that part though.
  11. Dave Simms

Dave Simms Junior Member

I heard they are a great company to work for

yes they do have alot of the home depots in the eastern reagion
  12. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

Are they still looking for someone to pick a home depot in Baltimore?
  13. salopez

salopez Senior Member

just becareful. the MD depot historically don't pay well. one push per 24hours and rules like that. Mind you this is in the past and now bob is gone things might have changed.
    Also they don't like to put out allot of equip. my buddy clears the silverspring depot by himself in a 350 and they do the capital heights with a 550.