1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Home Depot

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mark Oomkes, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Who had it last year?

Who has it this year?

NSP, that is.

2. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Brickman had ours last year

3. Mark Oomkes

Allegedly they don't this year.

I was axed to tag team the ones in our area. I want to know who I'm dealing with before accepting or even bothering with it.

4. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

If I knew, I would tell you....but I don't, so I won't.

Hope this helps! :waving:

Hope it's not Ferrandino. Their new VP who allegedly came from Lipinski is allegedly a true blue snake in the grass. :nod:

5. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I saw a brickman truck roll through our home depot today. That said ours is in a complex with Kohls, Lowes, cinnemark theaters, and a few other national stores

6. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

Don't know if it applies up your way, but I believe Divisions Inc. has the local ones. A buddy of mine plows one or two, only because their main office is 10 mins away and confronts the owners if needed for payment.

7. Jason1919

Jason1919 Junior Member

whats the average going rate in MA & NH area for a home depot flat rate? About 3 acres of pavement

8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Ladc does them here.

9. Mark Oomkes

Thanks, but I don't think that is the case up here. But who knows. They were OK to work with, at least the year that I did. Other than they were getting paid at the beginning of the month and we couldn't invoice until the end.

10. Mark Oomkes

Very definitive. :laughing::laughing:

Not sure it matters much, I am pricing for profit, so pretty good chance I don't have a chance.

11. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Ours went for 30k. Which isn't too bad for our area

12. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

Mark, try Rabine Snow Pros out of Schaumburg IL. We received a packet from them for Home Depot. Let me know if you have any info on them, good bad or otherwise.

13. GMC Driver

GMC Driver Senior Member

You guys are allowed to do that there? I've been told we made too much last year with all the snow, so our prices should be going down.

Green army ruined the market here - now they aren't around to reap the benefits of all their hard work.

14. EPM

EPM Member

I was contacted by Raybine also. I think Horizon had it in our area last year but they had to adjust pricing becuase of salt. Guessing they lost it. But thats just my uneducated guess.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  15. LapeerLandscape

I had heard that Horizon had the one in our area in the past but was not for sure.

16. EPM

EPM Member

Just emailed my contact at Rabine. I'll let you know if its them.

17. Mark Oomkes

OK, so it's Horizon, out of Canton.

Good, bad or otherwise?

I have a price sheet with no specs.

18. Mark Oomkes

Not sure if it's allowed or not.

This year I am not wanting more work, so if they want a price, it is going to be to my benefit. If I don't get it, I don't care.

Between copious amounts of snow, insane salt prices and who knows what salt availability is going to be, I just don't care.

19. LapeerLandscape

Are you sure its still Horizon because got a packet from Rabine Snow Pros and it had Home Depot stores all over the state and outside the state in it. Unless they were just fishing.

20. Mark Oomkes

Not this again.

Price sheet has Horizons.