1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Holy Poop Batman

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by nsmilligan, May 14, 2001.

1. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

What's everybody up to this summer ?
  2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

For me, putting in mucho hours at my full-time job (mobile welding & fabricating) and on the weekends, jumping out of airplanes. That uses up just about all of my time! :cool:

As well, summer is the time I give the 'ol truck some "time off" and do overhaul/repair as needed.
  3. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

Playing in the trees, and waiting for the new baby to arrive - the countdown started this morning!:D
  4. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

Work and School

are taking up most of my time, but we're going to do some traveling this summer around Europe hopefully, and I'll be coming home on leave in July for a few weeks :)
  5. MJ

MJ Senior Member

Deere John - keep us posted. I'm willing to share a birthday (5/16).

6. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

All's quiet on the home front today, Mick - I wagered 8 months ago that it would be the 21st. My wife figured the next week. Kinda getting anxious to meet the little bugger.:)