1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Holy equipment!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by deere615, Nov 17, 2010.

1. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

2. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

dude.....holy shiat

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

alot of iron

4. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

thats a local company by me, i know fefmedia in wheaton works for them and i think a couple other people to. they do mostly huge shopping centers and plazas in northern illinois!

5. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

I looked like they had to park on a runway to line all that up. Funny how he had to drive and the video was still over 2 min long.

6. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

wow thats alot of iron. how do they find enough reliable workers to run all that equipment

7. pheasantfarmer

pheasantfarmer Member
    from MN

All i can say is WOW!! I almost got bored just watching the skid steers go by hahha so many but that is awesome and i can't even imagine how much $$$$$. Thanks for posting it!

8. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

That's insane.

9. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

i dont even want to think about how much diesel they burn up hahahah

10. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

That is first thing I though after seeing about 10 of the skiddys go by. The fuel was just compounding in my head.

And to think... I b*tch out my fuel bills. payup:nono:

11. paponte

paponte Senior Member

If I'm not mistaken, that's also the company that invented the Arctic sectional plow. Quite impressive to say the least.

12. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

yeah there at the top of the page. there big time

13. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

That would be arctic there and their airport

14. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

WooooooooooW that is alot of Iron and I thought the company I work for was big haha

15. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

67 skids
    29 loaders
    35 dumps
    17 cube vans
    12 pick ups
    4 trailers

:D

16. zabMasonry

zabMasonry Senior Member
    from vt

anybody else notice that all-though all the equipment was new, non of it seemed to be kept in particularly great shape.

17. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of the boxes and plows were looking a little "tired"

18. dpglandscapes

dpglandscapes Senior Member
    from 01982

must be a airport or something thats a lot, could have got rid of about ten of those cat skidsteers and got a cat 980 or a komatsu wa 500

19. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

did you really count all them as they guy taking the viedo drove by? :laughing:
    alot of there workers have been there for years and know how the operation is run, if they got new employees every year then they would be doomed with all there toys
    i was thinking the same thing!
    thats what the cube trucks are for that we all though were for the sidewalk crews, large fuel tanks in the back. i dont know but thats what im assuming.

They also have 2 brand new case loaders sitting at the walmart by me, ill snap a picture on the way home tonight, they are buties!

20. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

That's crazy, That's all I'm gona say.