1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

holy cow batman

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DYNA PLOW, Feb 3, 2002.

1. DYNA PLOW

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

finally got to try my new stuff this year with a decent snowfall and i will say i won't be without a v plow again. i moved mountains of snow with the plow and the cummins dodge just never quit. only downfall is the truck is a little slower in reverse with the 6 speed manual. but if you gotta move a pile of snow put the plow in the scoop and find 1st gear, no need to use the throttle as it's just like a tractor. one customer said to my dad man that thing sounds like a road grader, i just smiled and said ya ain't it cool !! all in all i love it.
    dan

2. DaveO

DaveO PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Ma.

TORQUE

Gotta luv that Cummins engine!!!

Dave

3. ram2500

ram2500 Junior Member
    from CT

Nothing will beat the power and music of the Cummins!!:D :D

4. DYNA PLOW

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

YA I ONLY GOT 9100 miles on it and i loved every1/10 of a mile i put on it, now if it will only snow again....
    dan

5. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Dyna Plow, wait til' you put on some good injectors and an Edge EZ. The snow will cringe in fear! 400 hp snowplow! Oh yeah!