1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Holiday cards

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bterry, Dec 15, 2004.

1. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I'd like to send out cards to my customers this year and was thinking of having some printed. I'd like one of the two images:
    1. Sleigh with a plow on the front
    2. Horse drawn snow plow

Thoughts or images appreciated.

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I just buy the boxes of the same cards. Saves time and money. And yes, they are a decent looking card too.

3. cbelawn

cbelawn Member

cards

sent mine today, box of 18 was $ 2.50 from the local drug store. the stamps will cost more! peace

4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

yup cards from staples 5.00 bucks

5. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

If you are looking for votes I say Horse drawn snow plow. I think sleigh's, santa, reindeer, ext.. take away from the true meaning of Christmas. I bet if you ask 100 public school first graders what the true meaning of Christmas is you would be shocked at how many don't know. Very sad..

6. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Thanks Crumm and all. I was thinking the traditional sleigh (not the Santa filled one). I've done this before and have had very good professional results. The key is to get a good image... Color laser printing on card stock and all. Granted this costs way more than the avarage card, but sometimes things are worth going beyond the call of duty.

It's getting kind of late now, so it'll probably end up being the box of hallmarks or whatever.

7. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Any chance we can see pictures of these cards?? The horse drawn sleigh would be neat..

8. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

I sent out my holiday cards a couple of days ago. Keeping the clients happy is good business. :nod: I had to pick sort of a neutral looking holiday card (no Christmas theme)...I have some Jewish clients and I don't want to offend them. :nono:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2004
  9. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Yeah, that's actually what I was hoping for. I don't have anything appropriate -- I was hoping one of you did...