1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Holder Tractor w/ pronovost blower

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bmsnow, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

This is a 1 time will call we had w/ about 3' of settled snow, On top of that It rained the previous day. No problem for the ol' Holder.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  2. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Looking good, you know it's all about blowers when it comes to snow removal.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Looks AWESOME!. No way a truck would of been able to do that with ease. You woulda beat the crap out of a truck plowing that one. Did you use both blowers on that drive or no?
  4. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats a crazy amount of snow. They should probably sign up with ya for next year all season long.
  5. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

we did a video so i used both for it but for the most part one tractor per driveway... you guys should see how much i clear in a 6 hour period, it's pretty ********.
  6. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

7. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

that is very awesome, thank you for posting.
  8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Nice to see it was staked out. I get nervous running a blower on places I don't normally do.
  9. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

Nice, what size of blower you have on them.
  10. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

The tractor on the right has a 64" blower and the one one the right has an 84" blower, I personally like the smaller blower. The larger blowers seem to have weak points in the ribbon... The smaller blower box blows the snow a little more consistent it also seems to blow real wet snow with less build up in the box.
  11. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

I rarely ever blow a driveway without stakes. but for the most part if people have lines cut in already, I tell the client ill stay 1' within the existing lines.usually if a client needs my help they definitely do not have a problem with that....