1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Holder 9700H & Pronovost Snow Blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by getblowed, Feb 10, 2007.

1. getblowed

getblowed Junior Member
    from N. CA

No snow here in Tahoe forces sale.

2001 Holder 9700H in excellent condition. Included are wheel weights, custom rear counter weight, custom mud flaps, new tires all-around, 6 new chains by Quality chain corp 2 link spacing, beefed up a-frame on 3 point pick up and elsewhere preventing repairs, a plethora of parts, filters, wipers, gas caps, hydraulic hoses, rams, snow blower parts etc to keep running during snow fall.

2 snow blowers included. Pronovost P740 and 52" wide side walk blower with double auger.

If you are unfamiliar with Holder email for more info. Holder has the best visibility, turning radius, low impact snow removal around. You can fit plow blades, spreaders etc.

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

i can't buy that thing, but man is that cool!!!!

3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I wish I could buy it.

4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

how much for this machine?

5. getblowed

getblowed Junior Member
    from N. CA

6. getblowed

getblowed Junior Member
    from N. CA

still available.please contact for details as my deadline to order another is approaching quickly. You won't find a nicer tractor for the cost.

7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

And what is that exactly?

8. getblowed

getblowed Junior Member
    from N. CA

it's a very effecient light-weight, low-impact, tractor mounted snow blower. Hopefully your next machine! If you have more questions feel free to call. 775-781-3541

check out photos at www.alpinesmith.com

9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

The cost? People want to know the cost.

10. getblowed

getblowed Junior Member
    from N. CA

Too many options to list cost here. Best to call me and discuss your needs and what I can do. I can say you will not find a better price, definately in the wholesale range. I am motivated as my deadline quickly is apporaching to order new for next winter. I am sitting here writing contracts for next year's clients already... Can't express enough how good a deal I can make and how happy somebody will be.

This is a very good machine and will be a great deal for whom ever makes a commitment. I am delivering another unit to IL soon, so nows the time to take advantage of shipping savings.

Regards

11. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I'm not asking you to list options, just state a price. The fact that you won't mention the price confirms something to me. You know the old saying "if you gotta ask"? Well, I am going to assume that this machine is out of my ballpark based on that. We'll stick with 4 wheelers and plows.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  12. getblowed

getblowed Junior Member
    from N. CA

And a phone call lets me now your commitment......and protects peoples privacy.

You should call if interested, you have nothing to lose.

13. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

AND WHAT EXACTLY IS IT YOU HAVE TO LOOSE BY LISTING A PRICE...YOUR TOO FAR FROM ME FOR ME TO BUY FROM YOU...SO CALLING YOU WOULD BE A WASTE OF MY TIME AND YOURS...BUT IF YOU LISTED A PRICE i WOULD HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS GOES FOR...

14. salopez

salopez Senior Member

as i recall he wants 30 plus k for it

15. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

30-36k for it. and thats way to much. ive seen these things for far less than that. and personally we have one of these at the mall that we plow. they suck. would rather have a quad any day of the week.