1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HM 10 with wings?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Mike S, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Picked up a HM10 with truck mount and cylinders from NC. It is in perfect condition!!!!!! Got it for my IH dump truck which is already plumed!!!!! $150 what it cost which was a awesome!!! The blade has the holes drilled in it for wings! Should I use them on it? I dont care about how wide it makes it so keep that in mind I can always take them off to travel.

2. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i would! i have wings on a HM9 and i'll be putting them on my HM10 as soon as i take the plows down off of the storrage rack.

3. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

the wings do two things add a couple feet to the width and help with spillage

kinda like a econo blizzard 810

JR

4. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

OK great!!! I have wings or scoops on all of my plows but have not seen them on the big ones. I am going to put them on it!!!!!!! :drinkup: payup :gunsfiring: