1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HLA 9-14 Snow Wing w/Kubota M110 mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawntec, Sep 25, 2016.

1. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

I know, I know, your wondering 'hasn't this guys listed these in the past and decided to not sell', lol.
    With winter hear, I have had to commit to what I am going to do.

Anyways, Ill post the pictures tomorrow, but long of the short...9' HLA blade with 2.5' hydraulic wings. Everything is exactly as it should. there are no leaks, and nothing that you need to replace before you install it. It is literally ready to go right now. The plow, of course has been stored outside, so the paint is a bit faded, but it is not rusty :)
    The mount is for a 2013 Kubota M110. Mount is in perfect condition, no rust. All bolts and electrical included.

$11,500 CDN

2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Would this fit on a m9540 kubota?

3. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

I have tried calling them for the past little while here....I get no answer. But if the wheel base is the same....possibly. If the wheelbase if different....then no. The mount connects to the frame in the front and then to the rear axle.