1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hitting pile

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by qualitycut, Jan 22, 2009.

1. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

yup...what a doosh bag.:realmad::

All of his other vids are about firecrakers and skating.

3. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

The sad part is my first thought was that it was probably a customers truck and ****** bag dealer guy thought it was funny!

4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

What a chump! lol :p

5. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

Tomorro someone will go to the dealer and the truck will be "brand new", and have "never plowed."

It's fun to wreck stuff if you don't own it.

6. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

We have one dealer in town that somehow is going through the pins that hold the plow on the truck every winter with a new demo.
    should of drove tank

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

im surprised the dodge could take that abuse lol. the dealer will say the truck has never plowed before and the plow came on it form the factory.

8. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

didn't even think of that...

oh and thanks for teaching me how to spell ****** correctly...I just knew doosh couldn't be right..lol

9. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

Man I wished I had a camera with me the other day! You guys would have loved it.
    I got a call from a property manager that I do a couple of places for the other day. She wanted me to plow her apt building ( she usually does it her self but her truck was broken). So I get there and someone is working on her truck (fuel problems, Cummins diesel). My shoveler is bored so he gets out to see if he could help. I start plowing, the snow is realy wet and heavy about 16" deep with ice underneath. I push it gently into the piles because there is no give to it. About 10 minutes later the guys got it running, 15 minutes after that one if the tenits showed up to run the truck. So I went down to the entry to clean up. I came back about 5 minutes later and the guys got the truck stuck in the pile, yanked him out. I told the guy I would do the detail work and push the snow out so he could stack it. I got the first blade full pushed out for him and he backs about 30 feet behind it. Black smoke pours out of the exaust pipe, tires spinning and rams the little pile so hard it sprays of all over the place. He then hits the stack so hard the rear wheels came of the ground, no chit. Then he back up again and trys to ram the pile again, black smoke spinning tiers WHAM!!! I was laughing my a$$ off. Push some more out for him, same thing must have done this at least 10 times. I couldn't believe the truck held up. Funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

10. Dieselpower25

Dieselpower25 Junior Member
    from PA

thats a good way to set off an airbag...

11. lawnprolawns

lawnprolawns Senior Member

gosh.. hope he had his seat belt on! that's terrible. At least he was beatin a Dodgexysport

12. Midwest Pond

Midwest Pond Senior Member

you made me laugh out loud with that one......

nothing to laugh about as another storm misses chicago.......

13. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Now thats good humor.

14. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

thats one of the funniest post i have seen in a while. i seen a guy around me doing the same but a ford dually. i was sitting at one of my accounts laghing as this dude is hitting these frozen piles back a fem inches! funniest thing i have seen in a while!

15. imphillips

imphillips Junior Member

Thats one way to let some stress out

16. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

Because a Dodge can take it all... It just keeps saying give me more dude...

17. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

yep !

most of those guy's at the dealer ship's ,are dangerous cow boy's at best .they don't care about the truck,plow or anybody else's vehicle .they are accident or ambulance waiting to happen .

18. GSJ

GSJ Junior Member
    from W. MI

It was probably the dealers demo truck. I would never buy one. I watched a dealer employee plowing with a dealer truck on their lot quite a few times. I would see his reverse lights in back come on about 10' before he hit the pile.