1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hitch mounted cargo carriers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by LarsonLawnCare, Jan 30, 2011.

1. LarsonLawnCare

LarsonLawnCare Member

Any idea where I can find a hitch mounted cargo carrier for my snowblower that would be a local store? I've been searching for over an hour and no luck. I need one with a ramp. I don't want to buy one online and have it shipped because I need it for tuesday/wednesday. I've searched local hardware stores, and auto places, Walmart, Sears(they have them online but not in any store locally) and I don't have any other resources? If you have bought one, did you buy yours locally?
  2. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

try a trailer/rv place.
  3. LarsonLawnCare

LarsonLawnCare Member

A friend of mine is a welder and we are going to try to make something on our own. I think it will be much cheaper.
  4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

5. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

TSC, Farm & Fleet
  6. starc

starc Senior Member

I see different hitch mount carriers quite often. How are they legal when most have no tail lights and are also covering the license plate.