1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hitch mount salter f/s

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fga, Jan 3, 2005.

1. fga

fga Member

i will most likely sell my hitch mount salter. it's less then a year old. it came with the truck and plow I just bought off my buddy, but i really don't need the spreader. I will take pics today or tomorrow. It's the "Buyers SUV". its in excellent shape stored indoors over the whole year. it was bought last january, around the end of the month. it has an on/off button in the cab. i need to see how to disconnect the wiring harness.

any interest, post here or email me fullgreenahead@yahoo.com

shipping might be a killer, so it would be better to picked up. I have to look into shipping for one member who was intersted a month back, but like i said, might be alot to ship.
  2. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

hey man
    whats is the price you are lookin for it.
    thanks alot

3. fga

fga Member

i wasn't sure on a price, but i asked around and was told 250 is a fair and reasonable price. email me if you are interested.
  4. fga

fga Member

here are those pics..
    i can take more.
    Buck, i'll weigh it in the morning, i forgot today.

5. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Any idea if this will work with sand?

I think I'll take it off your hands.
    Would you be able to meet me on RT95 some place?
    Email me dan@kcomputers.net
  6. can-do

can-do Junior Member

Let me know if this is still available.

7. Murf67

Murf67 Member

What's the STORY!!!!!check your E-mail
  8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I emailed you too! I sent you my phone number and would at least like a call either way. I am about ten minutes from you and have cash...
  9. fga

fga Member

sorry, i have gotten so many emails, its hard to tell who i got back to. people's screen names are different from their emails. I'll let you guys know by tonight or tomorrow.