1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hitch Diagram....

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by InPlowBoy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

I am looking for a diagram (exploded view) of an RT1 hitch system (setup). Particularly for the 92-98HD Ford F250HD F350HD.... But the diagram wouldn't have to be vehicle specific - I don't suppose...??? Would be nice though. And also a schematic for the Boss Central Hydraulic/Electrical system that came with those systems. I didn't see anything on the Boss co. site.... Anyone have any ideas on availability of these...

Thanks!

Hoss.... :cool:

2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

exploded

i have a undercarriage mounting instruction for a rt 1 1992 &newer ford diesel lta 3302 and 1992 & newerf250/350 Gasser lta 3300 plus straight blade and vee plow owners manuals .i would have to scan and e-mail them to you .all i have scanned right now is a chevy instruction sheet and vee plow manual if they will do send me your e-mail and what you want . seabee2@mchsi.com

3. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Hoss,

You are inches away from the answer.......really.

Just above this is a red boss logo (for now) click on it, then click on service center, then click on whatever you want, electrical, parts,........everything it's all there

If it isn't there.......call the 1-800 # and they will email it.

Indy

4. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

There is nothing on the Boss site for that old of a system. I found a manual - if I can get it bought that should help though. wild bill - if I don't know if I will need what ya have but, if you'd like to send it. That would be great. Whatever ya want to send.

hoss6.9@hotmail.com

Thanks Guys!

5. wild bill

diagram

got some images coming to you now some tomorrow .

6. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

Got the first batch Bill. And I will be watching for the next one.

Thanks Again!

7. wild bill

just sent the second batch on the ford Mount's ,let me know if there is any thing else .