1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiring plow drivers and sidewalk crews

Discussion in 'Employment' started by readysnowplow, Jul 8, 2014.

1. readysnowplow

readysnowplow Senior Member

We are looking for snow plow drivers to drive our equipment and sidewalk crews for this upcoming season. We pay competitive rates and offer steady work. Must undergo a training video and have a smart phone.

If you are interested, apply on our website and to get more information on who we are and what we do.
    Thanks much and hope we can work together.

www.readysnowplow.com

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Do you need subs as well, and if so what do you pay?

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Tried to fill our your on-line app, but for some reason it wouldn't accept it. If you're interested in talking more my number is 847-909-8695.

4. readysnowplow

readysnowplow Senior Member

Hey, Harleyjeff. Yes, we have some work for subs as well. I will give you a call next week. I'm off to a conference this week. I'll have the web manager look at the website. We just completed the form under jobs as a test and it appears to be working correctly. You have to fill out all of the required fields before it will accept your submission, however. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  5. BossPlowMaster

BossPlowMaster Senior Member

atleast I know im not crazy that im looking for snow plowing employees already for this season.Thumbs Up