1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiring In Detroit 58-75.00 /HR Plow drivers and other help for snow!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mean4x4, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

Hello, I am looking for anyone that might be intrested in making cash this winter. Must be experienced, have reliable equipment and be able to work long hours if necessary. Everyone will be paid in cash. ( unemployed workers okay ) Also looking for skid steers, atvs, loaders, sidewalk help laborers ect. E-mail me at mean4x4@hotmail.com or call Mike 248-939-1061. During a 6 inch snowfall, there's potential to make 2000.00++ Thanks, Mike

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

no 1099's correct?

I am looking for some side work, usually d-town gets snow when we dont and vice-versa

Nate@NCLS Enterprises
    419-351-9475

Last edited: Oct 3, 2004
  3. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

nop 1099's

I noticed you're in Toledo, I have lots of work in Taylor & Southgate. This is about 30 minutes outside of toledo with NO TRAFFIC. But 85% of the time it snows at night and you have the roads to yourselves! Let me know, E-mail me with what you've got. ( I noticed your skidsteer ) I can put that to work too!

4. BIGWIV

BIGWIV Junior Member

Do you have any work in the Rochester hills, Lake orion, Bloomfield Township area?
    If so I might be interested.

5. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

Possibly

We might have some work in the Troy area, I definately have sidewalk work for an ATV in Troy. Last year my ATV guys actually made more then the plow guys. I will keep you posted as soon as I am 100% positive. Thanks, Mike

6. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Dam why can't you be in CT looking for help...... :(

7. Reliant

Reliant Junior Member

Waht about the Ann Arbor, Ypsi, belleville Area?

8. wls

wls Senior Member

you use atv's for sidewalks?