1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiring for 2007-2008 snow removal (SE Michigan) subs needed too

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Five Star Lawn Care LLC, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

We are hiring for the 2007-2008 snow removal season:

Plow drivers (our trucks): $ 20-33 / hr (Must be avalible 24/7)

Subs (with own truck and plow): $ 60-75 / hr or on contract basis depending on site

Sidewalk crew: $ 13-17 / hr

Sidewalk crew leader: $ 18-25 / hr (must be avalible 24/7)

ALL COMMERCIAL WORK....NO RESIDENTIAL

Quick Responce Time is a Must!

We are looking to fill up on people for our contact list for snow events this winter. We are a growing company that is looking for motivated people who can work this winter.

cant be afraid of long hours at times or cold temptures at times.

even if you workor go to school full/part time we can still work around your schedule to fill in our gaps in our sidewalk crews

please respond with what you are interested in; your experiance (none needed for sidewalks crew); your avaliblity; your location and once the season draws closer we will be contacting you and setting up meetings.

2. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

What location do you plow in? I have 3 trucks. i am in muskegon. I cant do sidewalks though, had ankle surgey and i still have a plate and 6 screws in there, so i will only be pushing snow and salting this year.

Thanks Bruce

3. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

thats probably a little far....all that we have is in metro detroit

4. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

PM sent....

5. Leisure Time LC

Leisure Time LC Senior Member

I have 2 trucks with and salters ( 1 v box and 1 tailgate)and a 4 wheeler with a plow and I live in Westland, Michigan. I work a full time job during the day but am available at night.

6. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

Sub Work

We have 2 trucks w/v-boxs and a possible 3rd also a walk rig complete with atv that is equipped with a tailgate salter and 3' plow. We dispatch from Keego Harbor

7. fulautojim

fulautojim Junior Member

sub work

i currently only do neighborhood drives and walks with my 2005 arctic 4x4 and 48in blade i work afternoons at local pd and am avail after 11pm until about 1pm

if i could be of assistance this season and its in oakland county (prefer northern) lets talk

jim...

8. Plow_King88

Plow_King88 Junior Member
    from Eastern

Looking for work

Hello. I know this is a old thread, but I just came across it.
    I am interested in becomming a part of your company and I would like to know more about the side walk job.
    I also may have interest in working behind a truck plowing snow.

I have an extent of knowledge with clearing snow, but have never operated a truck plowing snow.
    I do have a valid drivers license and am more than willing to learn the trade of plowing snow with a truck.

I will be moving to Westland in December and will be available and flexible to work whenever.

P.S. I appologize for not pming you, I am new to this site and am unsure of how to pm members.

Thanks in advance,
    Wade

9. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

hi wade....i would be interested in talking to you and seeing what we could work out....when will you be moving to michigan?....is it for sure?

10. abagozz1

abagozz1 Junior Member

New Boston (Huron Twp)
    I have a F350 8ft snowway 06 arctic cat 60in blade and a small kubota tractor with a bucket if needed.
    Have 15 yrs plowing exp
    Looking for a little more work if needed.

Tony

11. Absgreen07

Absgreen07 Junior Member

Hey eveyone, New to the site.
    As wade had replied I know this is an old thread but I have a f150 with 7' Meyer ready to push some snow. If you can use the help please let me know.
    Rob

12. truck5029

truck5029 Member

sub with truck

How do i get a hold you ?

13. CharlesF250

CharlesF250 Junior Member

sub work

I'm looking for some sub work. I live in Belleville and work as a Firefighter so I'm available almost all the time. Is there a way I can get in touch with you? I have a F250 with a commercial 7.5. Thank You

14. Stove

Stove Member

sub work

Yes i am also interested in sub work, i live in westland, i have an 05 dodge ram with a boss 7'6" straight blade......wesport